The Piezoconcept controller includes ultra low noise and highly linear electronics, closed-loop control (PID) leading to a movement free of positioning errors.
Our controller offers three different ways of control that can be used simultaneaously :
- Voltage control : an analogue input (BNC) located on the front panel of the controller allows to control the position of the stage by using voltage. Different ranges are possible : (0-10V, -5V/+5V, or -10V/+10V)
- As an option, the USB interface allows to control the position of the stage by using a computer. The USB connector is located on the front panel of the 1-axis controller or on the back panel of the 2/3 axis controller. It comes with 4 TTL outputs ( that can be configured also as inputs)
- As an option, it is also possible to control the position manually by using a 10-turns potentiometer located on the front panel. This option comes as standard on the 1-axis controller.
|1 axis Controller|
|2 axis Controller|
|3 axis Controller|
Main characteristics of the USB interface :
– Four channels DAC : depending on the number of axis, one, two or three channels are used. Upon request, the remaining DAC(s) can be used to send a command voltage (through a BNC) to an external device.
– Four channels ADC : depending on the number of axis, one, two or three channels are used. Upon request, the remaining ADC(s) can be used to acquire a signal between 0 and 10V (through a BNC) from an external device.
– Four TTL outputs (through BNC). Upon request, those can be also configured as inputs
– Computer waveform generation and position data logging with internal memory for up to 65000 positions
Advanced scanning mode
Our USB interface offers full scanning functionnalities :
– SWIFT mode : 1D Line scan, 2D Image scan, 3D Volume scan
– FRAP mode : With this mode, you can get the system to scan over the area of a polygon. As an example, in Micromanager, you can draw regions of interest on an image. You can then control the piezostage through the MM device adapter.
– Arbitrary 3D laser writing mode : This mode is ideal to scribe a photoreactive material.
Our controller is supported by almost any softwares on the market :
- C/C++ (DLL are provided)
- NIS Element
Compatible operating systems :
- Mac OS X
All of our piezostages are also compatible with all the controllers of ASI Imaging :
– The MS2000 (can support only 1-axis stage)
– The Tiger Controller (can support any multi-axis stages)