The Z-INSERT-INC is a special version of the Z-INSERT with an embedded stage-top environmental chamber. It has the ideal design to create the proper environment for long-lasting live cell imaging:
- A 128.5 mm by 86.5 mm opening accepting every multi-well microplates with an SBS Standard 127.5 x 85 mm (5″ x 3 1/3”) footprint
- It can support interchangeable sample-holder for microscope slides (fixed or rotary), Petri dishes or coverslips.
- The C02 input(s) can be connected to a variety of C02 regulator (on request : Okolab, Tokai Hit, Pecon…).
- Input and output holes through the chamber can be accessed for perfusion.
- The lid is easily removable for direct access to the sample.
- On special request, the temperature regulation can be achieved thanks to a large Cage Incubator.
The Z-INSERT-INC stage has all the advantages of the Z-INSERT, that means it fits every standard 160mm x 110mm opening (K-type frame) which are used on most motorized stages provided by third party manufacturers. This stage is compatible with the following microstages:
- ASI – MS-2000 Flat Top XY/XYZ motorized stage (a special version is needed for non-flat top stage)
- Marzhauzer – Scanning Stage SCAN IM 120×80
- Prior – K type Frame
- Ludl – BioPrecison2
- Zeiss – K type Frame
- Nikon – Ti XY motorized stage (requires the Nikon Adapter plate, in order to reduce the aperture)
- Olympus – IX3-SSU (requires the Olympus adapter plate, in order to reduce the aperture)
- Leica – Regular 3-plate stage
|Range of motion||(µm)||100||200||300||500|
|Typical noise floor||(nm)||0.01||0.02||0.03||0.05|
|Full range repeatability||(nm)||0.2||0.4||0.6||1.0|
|– horizontal use||(kg)||1||1||1||1|
|– vertical use||(kg)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Sensor||Silicon HR sensor||Silicon HR sensor||Silicon HR sensor||Silicon HR sensor|
|Size W x L x H||(mm)||148 x 220.5 x 27.3||148 x 220.5 x 27.3||148 x 220.5 x 27.3||148 x 220.5 x 27.3|
*Higher load on request